14 Day Tour
Together with a local partner we offer Day-tours, a 5-day tour and a 14-day tour. Please contact us via mail: [email protected] or WhatsApp: +27 60 657 9466 for detailed information, booking, latest rates and availability.
14-Day tour South Africa
A luxury private tour through Cape Town, The Winelands and the Garden Route. Including all transport with driver/guide, entrance fees, safaris and 13 nights accommodation (9x African Dreams Guesthouse, 1x Hermanus, 1x Botlierskop Game Lodge, 1x Knysna, 1x Buffelsdrift Game Lodge).
- Day 1: Cape Town - welcome at African Dreams Guesthouse
- Day 2: Cape Town - Table Mountain, Bo-Kaap, Castle of Good Hope, Green Market, V&A Waterfront
- Day 3: Cape Peninsula - Seals Island, Chapman's Peak, Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, Boulders Beach
- Day 4: Cape Town: Township Tour, District 6, Robben Island
- Day 5: Day off at the poolside or supplementary excursions
- Day 6: The Garden Route Hermanus - Betty's Bay and Hermanus
- Day 7: The Garden Route Big 5 - Botlierskop game drive
- Day 8: The Garden Route Knysna - Monkeyland, Birds of Eden, Tenikwa, Sunset cruise
- Day 9: The Garden Route Oudtshoorn - Ostrich Farm, Buffelsdrift meet and greet with elephants
- Day 10: The Garden Route Route 62 - Cango Caves, pittoresque drive on Route 62
- Day 11: Day off at the poolside or supplementary excursions
- Day 12: Stellenbosch - wine tasting day
- Day 13: Franschhoek
- Day 14: Home Sweet Home or extension of your holiday
Additional excursions: whale spotting, Cheetah encounters, horse-riding, helicopter tour, quad trials, cage diving with sharks, sea kayaking, para gliding, zipline sliding, ......
Days of the tour may be switched, because of weather or availability. As this is a private tour, the tour can be changed to your own preferences.
Please contact us for more detailed information, the latest rates and availability. We offer 15% discount on additional nights at African Dreams Guesthouse. T&C's apply. The tours are done by a fully licensed and insured tour operator. Tours are done in Dutch/Flemish and/or English.